Suvarnabhumi International Airport, which is a 45-minute drive, and Don Mueang which is under an hour away.
Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort is a stunning wedding hotel in Thailand that offers magnificent riverside views and lush tropical gardens to provide couples with an unforgettable destination wedding in Thailand experience. The resort's expert team of event planners will ensure that every detail of the big day, from flowers to reception menus, is tailored to perfection. Couples can choose from a variety of outdoor venues including manicured lawns or elegant indoor spaces such as the grand ballroom.
Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort also offers luxurious accommodation for guests which includes spacious rooms and suites with stunning river and garden views. During their Thailand weddings stay, guests can indulge in world-class spa treatments, enjoy authentic Thai cuisine at one of the many restaurants on-site or take part in fun activities such as cooking classes or cultural tours around Bangkok's historic landmarks. Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort truly offers everything needed for an enchanting Destination wedding in Thailand.
Services & facilities by the hotel
- Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
- Fitness Club
- Tennis Court
- Kids Club
- Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Deluxe Room
- Deluxe Junior Suite
- Deluxe River View Room
- Deluxe River Front Room
- Junior River View Suite
- Anantara Riverfront Suite
- Two Bedroom River View Chao Phraya Suite
- Loy River Song Stateroom
- Loy Dream Stateroom
- Grand Sala – Ideal for up to 800 guests.
- Chaophraya Ballroom – Ideal for up to 600 guests
- Riverside Terrace – Ideal for up to 400 guests.
- Garden Room – Ideal for up to 220 guests.
- The Market – Ideal for up to 170 guests.
- Trader Vic’s Garden – Ideal for up to 50 guests.
Local Area Excursions
- The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaeo
- Wat Pho
- Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
- The National Museum
- The National Gallery Museum
- Jim Thompson House
- Phra Thi Nang Vimanmek and Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall
- Chatuchak Weekend Market
- Asiatique, Asia’s largest night market for shopping and nightlife
- Riverside Plaza, shopping and entertainment complex
- Streetwise Guru and Klong Guru